Photographers who have shared their work and talent with us to enhance our teaching materials and website. Thank you.
Please note: Clicking one of these links will open a new tab or window within your browser. Closing that tab or window will bring you back here.
- Audrey C. Crosby: A Lexington KY based photographer and wife of The Elite Program, Inc.'s Executive Director C. Reid Mclellan. Visit site
- Dianne Boothe: New York based photographer who is teaching her young son to love racing and photography. Visit site
- Marcie Heacox: A college freshman in California, majoring in communications. She aspires to work in horse racing journalism. Visit site
- Nikki Sherman: a photographer who was an early Certified Groom Elite 101 graduate and after spending seven years working on the backstretch and at farms she is now studying communications and photography at Drexel University in Philadelphia. She is looking forward to a career in sports photography. Visit site
- Sue Kawczynski: New York based photographer with a degree in music & theater whose work you can see in The Irish Field, a Irish racing publication. Visit site