Pocket Translator, for Racing & Stables
Communication is the key to success. For those that do not speak Spanish or English well effective communication can be a challenge and important details in the care of the horses could be missed. This book is designed with that the needs of racing in mind.
A phrase book organized by similar tasks and activities to make it easy to use. It is not a dictionary that requires you to put sentences together and It is small enough to fit into a pant or shirt pocket to be ready to use when you need it.
- Introductions & courtesies
- Overview of Spanish pronunciation
- Tools of the Trade (identification of tools)
- Parts of the horse
- Instructions to "Go get" an item
- Tasks around the barn (stall care, filling buckets, feeding, etc)
- Grooming the horse tasks
- Tasks for horse care and cooling off
- Health and illness of the horse
- Tacking up & identification of tack
- Tasks regarding care of horse's legs
- Race day activities (race times, tack desired, medicine withdrawal, etc)
- Test barn instructions
$12.95 each for oders of 4 or more
$3.00 shipping & handling for up to 3 book per order
Bulk pricing available, contact us about this.
A full 100% of the profits are used to further the education of horse care workers around the country.
Order the Pocket Translator: